Other Fellow First Foundation
Making a Difference:
The Following will make you think.
Please take the time to take this quiz.
1. Name the five wealthiest families in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman Trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last dozen Academy Award winners for best actor.
6. Name the last half decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here is another quiz:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name 2 friends who helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who taught you something worth while.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.
Easier this time?
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care. Pass this on to people who have made a difference in your life.